Why is it sometimes hard to achieve that goal?
Goal setting….. Love it or hate it, it has its place. It is just after Easter (April to be exact) which means we are 1 quarter of the way through 2017. To some it will feel like it is still the start of the year, to others it will be flying by. Can you remember those thoughts at the end of 2016 and after New Years 2017?? Those goals??? How are you travelling towards them?
Have a little think… It is about this time of the year when we realise we are either well on our way towards whatever it is we were aiming for this year or we have not even started. If you are having trouble moving towards what you wanted for 2017, you are stuck, it needs to be reconsidered or redefined then I have something for you to think about.
I am offering free coaching for 3 people, 2 sessions each person. The cutoff date to enter is the 28th April 2017 8pm. So either send me an email at [email protected] or contact me via the contact page on the website www.masteryofdoing.com.au, like and share the Mastery Of Doing Facebook page to enter. On the 29th I will put all the names into a hat and pull out 3 people to arrange their sessions. Things to do and consider prior…
- What is that I want to achieve, be, aim for, become clear on?
- What type of time frame would be realistic to achieve this?
- Have I sent an email with my name, email and contact phone number to [email protected] to enter my details to be in the running for free sessions? Or have I contacted Mastery Of Doing via the contact page to be in the running for free sessions?
- Have I liked and shared the Mastery of Doing FB page?
- It is ok to enter friends or family for the sessions if you think they may benefit from the sessions, however, please notify them first.
All the sessions will be conducted by phone/skype/Facetime/Go To Meeting at this stage and/or if decided differently from those who are chosen for the free sessions.
Good Luck and I look forward to hearing from you and working with 3 of you.
Have a great week