- Mastery of Doing may need personal information for newsletters and when enquiries are made. This information will not be used for any other purposes other than the required purposes of Mastery of doing to answer the questions or provide agreed services with clients.
- Mastery of Doing provides private consultations where private information will be collected at the time of the consultation, this information will not be used for any other purposes other than that of offering the appropriate services to that client.
- All personal information is kept in a secure database.
- Mastery of Doing reserves the right to provide details of clients or users where files are subpoenaed or required for legal purposes.
Disclaimer and Copyright
- The information contained on this website and on the blog is not to be used as individual medical or therapeutic recommendations or treatments.
- All information contained on this website and blog are for informational purposes only.
- Individuals are required to see their medical practitioner or other treating health professional for specific medical and therapeutic treatments and recommendations.
- All individuals are to speak with their general practitioner and other treating health professionals before changing their diet, lifestyle, exercise plans or anything related to their medications.
- Where services or products are purchased on this website all money discussed and charged will be in Australian Dollars AU$.
Appointments and Tele-health
- Where appointments are booked we understand that life can change and therefore appointment changes may be required, 24-12 hrs notice are required via email or partial (30% payment) for this appointment will be required.